We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Samuel Windsor, which is why we stand by our 30-day returns policy for all products.
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the goods to us in mint, resalable condition, within 30 days of receipt.
- Re-pack the item carefully using ALL of the original packaging, be sure to include the spare laces, shoehorn and information cards where supplied. Use the outer cardboard sleeve. This is very important.
- Place the carton into the outer bag
- Complete the returns form at the bottom of the invoice/despatch note
- For an exchange please tick the exchange box as well as the reason code
- Place the completed returns form into the outer bag (please do not put the slip inside the carton)
Using your chosen courier send the parcel to:
Samuel Windsor c/o
EW Fulfilment Ltd
Common Lane Ind Est
We recommend using the Royal Mail Postal Service, at your own cost. We will not be liable for the parcels until they have entered our warehouse.
Once the parcel is received back into our warehouse, we will process an exchange or we will issue a refund within 10 working days, providing the goods are in mint condition. We don’t refund the original post and packaging charge (unless the item arrived damaged/faulty) but if you just want us to exchange the item then you don’t pay any postage for the replacement.